Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Redemption to Maturity - Free Today



If you enjoy the devotionals I post on this blog then you'll enjoy this little collection.

From Redemption to Maturity is a small collection of devotionals that are meant to encourage, strengthen and stir the hearts of Christians towards maturity.

Many times we know exactly what the Bible says about a particular situation, but when we go through it ourselves, we find it hard to cope. This devotional touches on topics such as True Freedom, Child-like Faith, Christian Maturity, Trusting God, Waiting on God and more.

With every story, I have included my own person testimonies and experiences. I wouldn't share something with the world that I don't believe or haven't experienced myself.

The purpose of this devotional is to see Christians blossom and grow, so may you flourish with each page.

It's free today, so grab yourself a copy and be blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Joana! I can't wait to read your book. Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete