Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A God who will ALWAYS be there!

One of the attributes of God I love the most is the fact that He will ALWAYS be there. There's a feeling of dread you get when you think about someone you love not being there at some point in the future. It's a very hard thing to think about. It's a thought that you just want to blot of of your head and never think again. My heart begins to race when I think I may lose a loved one and almost immediately I begin to wonder what my life will be like without them. It almost makes me want to begin mourning for their loss now.

I like the fact that with God, I'll never have to have that feeling. I'll never have to think about losing Him, because he will always be there. He will never die. His presence brings me great comfort and I will always have it. Oh wow, what a God right? How many others can boast about a God who actually hears them, speaks to them, comforts them and who they know will ALWAYS be there for them.

I don't know about you but my heart is comforted by the fact that such an awesome God will always love me and I'll never, ever lose Him. I just thought I'd share that bit of comfort with you today. Maybe you never thought about it quite like this, but it's worth the thought really cause now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Don't you just love it when God does that to you?

Joana James - Author of From Redemption to Maturity,   Nightmare at Emerald High & Alana and Alyssa's Secret & Finding Romeo 


No comments:

Post a Comment