Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hello Friends,

I know it seems as if I've abandoned the blog since I haven't posted a new devotional in a couple of weeks, however, I assure you that I haven't. Sometimes life just gets so hectic that you don't quite hear well enough to write and I've promised myself that I will never post a devotional that God didn't specifically ask me to write. So for now, there's some silence.

However, that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy. On August 1, I will officially launch my new clean romance, Romeo's Redemption. This is a story that I'm very excited about and I hope to share that excitement with you.

Romeo's Redemption is about a young lady named Sandy and the love of her life, Danley. Sandy is haunted by dreams from her past, a past she'd rather forget. However, with each passing moment, they only get worse. Her inability to sleep causes chaos in her professional life and the time comes to deal with the skeletons in her closet once and for all. Sandy's journey not only takes her to places she'd rather stay away from, but it leads her to love that she thought was lost forever.

Romeo’s Redemption is witty with surprising twists, characters that are easy to love and a story that goes beyond the usual clichés. This is a story of love lost and regained with an interesting journey in between.


So whilst you wait for the next devotional, grab a copy of Romeo's Redemption (already available on Amazon)

Wanna check out the book before you buy? You can read the First Chapter here.


No comments:

Post a Comment