Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anthem Song by Lisa D. Evans

Hosanna! Hosanna!
Hosanna in the Highest!
To the Lion of the Tribe of Judah
For He is the greatest!

Holy, holy, Lord God Almighty
The whole earth is filled, with His glory!

Worthy, worthy,
Worthy is the Lamb
Against all the critics of the ages -
His Kingdom will stand!

Blessing, honour, glory and power
Be unto the Ancient of Days, forever!
From everlasting to everlasting
Mankind will never understand your ways!

Echoes through time's corridors
Reverberation of Your praise!

Higher and higher,
We lift the Alpha and Omega!

To You alone we pledge allegiance,
To You alone, and no other!

We bow before your throne.
We cast our crowns at Your feet.
We wait in Anticipation
For the King of Kings to speak;

"All power has been given unto Me,
If you suffer with Me, you will reign triumphantly!"

All power has been given unto You;
It is true.
We suffer with You,
That we will reign with You too! Selah.

Poem No. 14 of Jubilee Chronicles by Lisa D. Evans


See my review of the entire book here. 



Jubilee Chronicles is a collection of psalms, hymns and spiritual songs that are expressions to the One I love, My Creator. It is not for the faint hearted but only for those who are not afraid to express and receive true love in the face of adversity and uncertainties. I have learnt to rely on the knowledge, wisdom and foresight of My Creator because of His position as Creator. He made me, so He knows what is best for me.
I have taken time to write some thoughts during a tumultuous time in my life which, I am sure you may identify with. These words were drawn from deep within when everything with-out, sought to discourage and pull down. They were then mingled with the truth of God’s Word – He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6), to create an inspirational piece that goes beyond the emotion!

My prayer is that you will find strength and courage to trust in God as you read this First Volume of Jubilee Chronicles. Seasons are meant to change, so enjoy every season!

No comments:

Post a Comment