Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From Redemption to Maturity - A devotional


From Redemption to Maturity - A Devotional

I've been posting so many devotionals that I'd like to share with the world, not just those who stumble across my blog, so I've decided to put them into a series of books. This is the first of the series, and it's called From Redemption to Maturity, simply because that is the intention. I'd like to see Christians just like myself move from just being a Christian, to being strong and powerful forces that the devil must thing twice to mess with. I've  kept the cost low, $0.99 cents, and that's where it will stay. From time to time it will be free because all I really want to do is get these messages out there.

Even if you're an avid follower of this blog, I'm sure you'd appreciate the opportunity to read a few of this devotions in your quiet time, away from a computer and the world.

I Pray that this project will touch many lives.

Here's the Blurb:

From Redemption to Maturity is a small collection of devotionals that are meant to encourage, strengthen and stir the hearts of Christians towards maturity.

With every story, I have included my own person testimonies and experiences. I wouldn't share something with the world that I don't believe or haven't experienced myself.

The purpose of this devotional is to see Christians blossom and grow, so may you flourish with each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment