Friday, August 16, 2013

Share the TRUST!

Today is Friday, a lovely day to tell God and our friends why we trust Him so much. People sometimes have a hard time understanding why we trust a God that we can't see with our lives. So let us spend sometime testifying today.

Let me start.

I trust God because I wake up every morning. I trust Him because He has taken care of me for almost 30 years and I'm still breathing. I trust Him because even though I've done many things that could have easily messed up my life, I still turned out kinda ok (lol). I trust God because He knows better than I do and He has proven it. I trust God because His timing is absolutely perfect and even when I gripe about stuff taking too long, He makes me wait because it's what's good for me. I trust God because He is God - all-knowing, all-powerful and tender loving. I trust God because trusting Him works!

Now it's your turn. Tell the world via Twitter, Facebook or comments on this blog post. Be sure to use the hashtag #Trust.

Let's tell the world!

Oh! I almost forgot. Just because you guys are being so awesome and are going to participate in this exercise, I'm going to give away two copies of my book Trusting God with your Future. Use the giveaway widget below to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment